Tax Refunds
Tell a Friend
Contact Us
Apply Now

A daunting process made hassle free 

At Taxback Australia we make claiming superannuation back as easy as possible for you, taking away the hassle of dealing with numerous phone calls from a different time zone.

We deal with all aspects of your refund for you, including:

  • Making contact with the Department of Immigration on your behalf.
  • Communicating with your employer's to ensure that your funds are up to date.
  • Contacting the Tax Office to confirm if you have any lost super.

You are eligible to apply for your superannuation if all of the following apply:

  • You visited Australia on a temporary visa.
  • Your visa ceased to be in effect or has been cancelled.
  • You have departed Australia.

Taxback Australia specialises in claiming super back for temporary visa holders such as:

  • Subclass 560 (Student Visa)
  • Subclass 417 (1st and 2nd year)
  • Subclass 457 (Business Sponsorship)
  • & many more subclass visa's.

We use the DASP process (Departing Australia Superannuation Payment) to retrieve your super.

Please note that this payment is not available to Australian or New Zealand Citizens or PR Residents.

If you claim your super refund then you may still be able to return to Australia on another visa.

Your current visa needs to be ceased or be cancelled, but this does not stop you from applying for a new visa once your claim has been completed.

 You've worked hard for your money so don't let it go unclaimed!!!


© Copyright 2008 Tax Back Australia